Research programme: Klebsiella vaccine - WRAIR
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Klebsiella infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Klebsiella-infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 02 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Klebsiella infections in USA (Intranasal)