Research programme: atherosclerosis therapies - AbbVie/Arisaph PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ARI-1778; KH 01503; Rev D-4F; Reverse D-4F
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Arisaph Pharmaceuticals; Kos Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein A I stimulants; Lipase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2015 Preclinical development is ongoing in the USA
- 13 Sep 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 13 Dec 2006 Kos Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Abbott Laboratories