Research programme: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease therapeutics - Dr. Reddy's Laboratories/Pulmagen Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Argenta Discovery; Dr Reddys Laboratories
- Developer Dr Reddys Laboratories; Pulmagen Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2010 Argenta Discovery has been acquired by Galapagos NV
- 27 Nov 2007 The first candidate drug to proceed into preclinical development has been selected from this programme
- 08 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Inhalation)