Research programme: corticotropin releasing factor R1 receptor antagonists - sanofi-aventisAlternative Names: SSR 126374
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin-releasing factor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Depression in France (unspecified route)
- 17 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 09 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Depression in France (unspecified route)