Research programme: GPCR modulators - cue BIOtech/Lundbeck A/S
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator cue BIOtech; Lundbeck A/S
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in CNS-disorders in USA
- 27 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)