Research programme: selective estrogen receptor modulators - BionovoAlternative Names: BN-AA-003-NY; BN-AM-008-XG; BN-AO-014; BN-CB-045; BN-DF-037; BN-ES-022; BN-EU-036; BN-GU-005-DHP; BN-OB-026; BN-PC-049-BK; BN-RP-006-OHA
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Bionovo
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor beta agonists; Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Metabolic syndrome
- No development reported Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Female sexual dysfunction; Joint disorders; Menopausal syndrome; Obesity; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Mar 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Mar 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Menopausal syndrome in USA (unspecified route)