Research programme: anticancer antibodies - Bayer Schering Pharma/VaccinexAlternative Names: VX 50
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma; Vaccinex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2006 Schering AG is now called Bayer Schering Pharma AG
- 10 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)