Research programme: respiratory and inflammatory disease therapeutics - InflazymeAlternative Names: IPL 12a,085; PDE IV inhibitors - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Jun 2007 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.inflazyme.com)