Research programme: respiratory and inflammatory disease therapeutics - InflazymeAlternative Names: IPL 12a,085; PDE IV inhibitors - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Inflammation; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2007 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.inflazyme.com)
- 26 Apr 2006 Suspended - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2006 Suspended - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)