Research programme: eye disorders therapies - CombinatoRx/FoveaAlternative Names: FOV 2301
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator CombinatoRx; Fovea Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Fovea Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Steroid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic macular oedema
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Diabetic macular oedema in France (Intravitreous)
- 20 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in France (unspecified route)