Research programme: selective androgen receptor modulators - ACADIA PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ACP-105; SARMs - ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Selective androgen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Andropause; Muscular atrophy; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Muscular atrophy in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Andropause in USA (PO)