Research programme: viral vaccines - Bio-Bridge ScienceAlternative Names: HIV-PV Vaccine I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bio Bridge Science
- Class AIDS vaccines; Papillomavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections; Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-infections in China (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Human-papillomavirus-infections in China (PO)
- 31 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in China (PO)