Research programme: cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists - ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Drug abuse; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Drug abuse in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cognition disorders in USA (PO)