Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - elbion NVAlternative Names: elbion NV-RA
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator elbion NV
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2008 Biotie Therapies acquires elbion NV
- 05 Dec 2006 4AZA Bioscience has merged with elbion to form elbion NV