Research programme: histamine H1 receptor modulators - Eli LillyAlternative Names: HY-10427
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Dibenzoxazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2007 Hypnion has been acquired and merged into Eli Lilly
- 19 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)