Research programme: pain therapeutics - Apeiron BiologicsAlternative Names: APN 601
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Apeiron Biologics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Kv channel-interacting protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pain
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 22 Feb 2010 The programme is available for partnership (www.apeiron-biologics.com)
- 23 Feb 2007 This programme is still in active development