Research programme: respiratory disorders therapy - Discovery/ChrysalisAlternative Names: aSRT therapy - Discovery/Chrysalis
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Discovery Laboratories
- Developer Chrysalis Technologies; Discovery Laboratories
- Class Amino acids; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane permeability enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in USA (Inhalation)