Research programme: heart muscle regeneration peptides - StemPath
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator StemPath
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Myocardial-infarction in Canada
- 15 Mar 2007 FLS removed - company website undergoing revamp.
- 03 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Myocardial infarction in Canada (unspecified route)