Research programme: mGlu1 receptor antagonists - Eli LillyAlternative Names: LY 456236
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Quinazolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Seizures
Most Recent Events
- 22 Apr 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Seizures in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Apr 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)