Research programme: betaine/GABA transporter 1 inhibitors - Lundbeck A/SAlternative Names: Lu-32-176B
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lundbeck A/S
- Mechanism of Action Neurotransmitter receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Epilepsy in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Epilepsy in Denmark
- 18 Nov 2004 Preclinical trials in Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)