CTCE 0324Alternative Names: CTCE-0324
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chemokine Therapeutics
- Class Chemokines; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Peripheral vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Peripheral-vascular-disorders in Canada (Parenteral, Injection)
- 25 Jul 2006 Preclinical data from a media release have been added to the Vascular disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 07 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Peripheral vascular disorders in Canada (Parenteral)