Research programme: inflammation modulators - InimexAlternative Names: Cationic peptides for inflammation - Inimex; IDRs - Inimex; IMX 002; IMX 002 compounds; Innate Defense Regulators - Inimex; Product II programme - Inimex
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Inimex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 08 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 08 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)