Research programme: respiratory syncytial virus infections - Arana TherapeuticsAlternative Names: EGX-220; Research programme: RSV infections - Arana Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator EvoGenix
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2009 Arana Therapeutics has been acquired by Cephalon
- 06 Mar 2007 Antibody is still in development for respiratory syncytial virus in Australia.
- 08 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Respiratory syncytial virus infections in Australia (unspecified route)