Research programme: anti-cancer protein therapeutics - Five Prime TherapeuticsAlternative Names: FPA 005; FPT 040; FPT 047
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Five Prime Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Drug conjugates; Monoclonal antibodies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Protein modulators; Type-2 fibroblast growth factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Cancer
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Gastric cancer