Research programme: serratamolide analogues - CRT/University of BarcelonaAlternative Names: AT 514
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Barcelona
- Developer Cancer Research Technology; University of Barcelona
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Spain
- 10 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Spain (unspecified route)