Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapeutic - MultiCell TechnologiesAlternative Names: MCT-165; MCT-175
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator MultiCell Technologies Inc
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; MHC class II gene modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (Injection)
- 09 Jan 2006 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)