Research programme: muscular dystrophy and metabolic disorders therapy - UMN Pharma
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator UMN Pharma
- Developer Crucell; DSM Biologics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Muscular dystrophies; Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in Japan (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Muscular dystrophies in Japan (unspecified route)