Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - AmphoraAlternative Names: GSK3; GSK3-b; TRPV1
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amphora Discovery Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors; TRPV cation channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders; Metabolic disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)