Research programme: cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists - Glenmark PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: GRC 10389; GRC 10801
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in India (PO)
- 21 Sep 2007 Data presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD-2007) added to the Diabetes pharmacodynamics section
- 13 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Obesity in India (PO)