NBI 75043Alternative Names: NBI-75043
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Class Pyridines; Sedating antihistamines; Sleep disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2006 Neurocrine has completed a phase I trial in Insomnia in the US
- 08 Mar 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Insomnia in USA (PO)