Research programme: renal failure therapy - TheratechnologiesAlternative Names: THG 21329; THG213.29
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Originator Theratechnologies
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 30 Oct 2012 Suspended - Preclinical for Renal failure in Canada (unspecified route)
- 21 Oct 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Canada
- 20 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing