Research programme: neurological disorder therapies - Apollo Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Apollo Life Sciences
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors; Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Multiple sclerosis; Neuroprotection; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Neuroprotection in Australia (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Stroke in Australia (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Australia (unspecified route)