Research programme: anti-CMV monoclonal antibodies - Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cytomegalovirus infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Oct 2007 Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation merged with Tanabe Seiyaku Co. Ltd to form Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 21 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Cytomegalovirus infections treatment in Japan (unspecified route)