Research programme: malaria vaccines - GroPep/Malaria Vaccine InitiativeAlternative Names: PM 0103
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GroPep; Malaria Vaccine Initiative
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Malaria in Australia
- 21 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Malaria in Australia (unspecified route)