2-Methoxyestradiol - PR PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: 2ME - PR Pharmaceuticals; PulmoLAR
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator PR Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostacyclin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Pulmonary-arterial-hypertension in USA (SC, Injection)
- 29 Mar 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Pulmonary arterial hypertension in USA (SC)