Research programme: antibody therapies - Daiichi Sankyo/MorphoSysAlternative Names: HuCAL-derived therapeutic antibodies - Daiichi Sankyo/MorphoSys
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2009
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company; MorphoSys
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in Japan
- 18 May 2009 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Japan (Parenteral)
- 26 Mar 2008 Daiichi Sankyo extends its collaboration agreement with MorphoSys