Research programme: ganglioside 2 antagonists - Mimetogen Pharmaceutcials
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator McGill University
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Small-cell-lung-cancer in Canada
- 21 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Small cell lung cancer in Canada (unspecified route)