ASF 1020Alternative Names: ASF-1020
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Astion Pharma A/S
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 2006 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Asthma in Denmark (Inhalation)
- 24 Mar 2006 ASF 1020 is available for licensing worldwide (http://www.astion.com)