Research programme: retinal degeneration gene therapy - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies; Targeted gene repair
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Eye disorders in Netherlands (Ophthalmic)
- 24 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in the Netherlands (unspecified route)