ASF 1075Alternative Names: ASF-1075
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Astion Pharma A/S
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipruritics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Psoriasis in Germany (Topical)
- 29 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Dermatitis in Germany (Topical)
- 29 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Dermatitis in Denmark (Topical)