Research programme: hyperpoxaluria gene therapy - Amsterdam Molecular TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AMT 030
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Alanine-glyoxylate transaminase stimulants; Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperoxaluria
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Hyperoxaluria in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 24 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Hyperoxaluria in Netherlands (unspecified route)