Research programme: cardiovascular disorder and atherosclerosis therapy - LiponexAlternative Names: CRD 510; CRD 600
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Liponex
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atherosclerosis in Canada
- 25 May 2008 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in Canada (unspecified route)