SIM 1003Alternative Names: SIM1003
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Musculoskeletal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Musculoskeletal disorders in China (unspecified route)
- 28 Mar 2006 SIM 1003 is available for partnering worldwide (http://www.simcere.com)