Research programme: metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 modulators - Addex TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ADX 47273; ADX 50938; ADX 63365; ADX63365 (mGluR5 PAMb); ADX63365 (mGluR5 positive allosteric modulator [PAM]); CDPPB; Metabotropic glutamate receptor-5 modulators - Addex; mGluR5 modulators - Addex
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Addex Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Addex Therapeutics
- Class Oxadiazoles; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia