Research programme: anti-CD63 antibodies - GenentechAlternative Names: AR1A245.6; AR7BD-33-11A; ARH460-22-1; CD63 programme - ARIUS/Genentech
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator ARIUS Research
- Developer Genentech
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Lysosomal protein GP53 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2008 ARIUS Research has been acquired by Roche
- 20 Mar 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing