Cancer vaccine - Replikun BiotechAlternative Names: KUN-GMCSF; KUNrep cancer vaccine - Replikun Biotech
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Replikun Biotech
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Australia (Parenteral)
- 28 Feb 2006 Replikun Biotech has been awarded $Aus1 million grant from AusIndustry to support development of KUN-GMCSF™ over the next 3 years
- 07 Feb 2006 KUN-GMCSF™ is available for licensing worldwide (http://www.replikun.com)