Research programme: small molecule SHIP modulators - Aquinox PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: AQX-016A; AQX-100; AQX-100 series; AQX-1000 series; AQX-200 series; AQX-252; AQX-273; AQX-278; AQX-300 series; AQX-356; AQX-MN100; AQX-MN106; AQX-MN278; AQX-SHIP inhibitors; SHIP1 inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Originator Aquinox Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate 5 phosphatase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haematological malignancies; Inflammation
- Research Haematological disorders; Immunological disorders
- Discontinued Allergic conjunctivitis; Dry eyes