Research programme: anticancer monoclonal antibodies - CFD TherapeuticsAlternative Names: DD-0110; DD-0115; DD-0232V3; DD-C106; DD-C237V1; DD-C242; DD-P104; DD-P115
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator diaDexus
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2007 MAbs against targets DD-0110 and DD-0115 are being tested in mouse xenograft models
- 04 Apr 2006 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)