Research programme: endothelial dysfunction therapeutics - Antibe TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ATB-901
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Antibe Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 08 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Erectile dysfunction in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Feb 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Vascular disorders in Canada (unspecified route)