Research programme: drug discovery - GlaxoSmithKline/Ligand
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory pain; Pain; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory pain in USA (unspecified route)