HIV vaccine - Replikun Biotech
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator Replikun Biotech
- Class AIDS vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections in Australia (Parenteral)
- 04 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in Australia (Parenteral)